Home » Use Your Head: How to Unleash the Power of Your Mind by Tony Buzan
Use Your Head: How to Unleash the Power of Your Mind Tony Buzan

Use Your Head: How to Unleash the Power of Your Mind

Tony Buzan

Published
ISBN : 9781406644272
Paperback
210 pages
Enter the sum

 About the Book 

The chances are that we are only using about 1% of the power of our brain. Just imagine the amazing results if we could unlock just a fraction of the power of the remaining 99%. With this definitive, classic operations manual for the brain, you canMoreThe chances are that we are only using about 1% of the power of our brain. Just imagine the amazing results if we could unlock just a fraction of the power of the remaining 99%. With this definitive, classic operations manual for the brain, you can discover how to revolutionise the way you think and learn, wake up your senses and unleash the hidden power of your mind.With this book, you will learn how to:Improve your problem-solving capabilities.Become more creative in your approach to work and life.Understand, retain and more readily recall information.Improve your memory beyond recognition.Be more open to change and new ideas.Think, learn and react faster and more efficiently.